FALL REGISTRATION DATES
Registrations will be accepted during the month of May for the next fall season with summer program information being available as of March Break each year.
Affordable rates and discounts provided!
Please check either by phone or email to ensure there is space available in the class of your choice.
REGISTRATION AND POLICIES
1) Fees can be paid by cash, post-dated cheques left on file for the season, debit and credit card. Credit card transactions are subject to a service fee charged by the merchant services to Hoofers Performing Arts. If paying by post-dated cheques, they should be submitted by term (August, December, & March) or 9 equal monthly payments (August - April) for those participating in multiple classes. Cheques are dated August 1st for those pre-registering to save their registration fee. If registering in September dates are for terms September, December & March or monthly September - May. Cheques will be returned if other means of payment are preferred. For new registrants a $25.00 registration fee is due with your first payment.
2) Students dropping out of class forfeit all fees remaining in the term. Remaining post-dated term cheques will be returned. Registration fees are non-refundable. If a refund is deemed appropriate by management, equivalent dance credits will be applied. No cash refunds.
3) All students will perform in the year end recital unless we are otherwise notified by December 15th. Costume deposits in the amount of $50 per class are due during the month of December and balances are due upon final billing.
4) A charge of $50.00 will be levied on all NSF cheques.
5) Classes are subject to cancellation or re-scheduling dependent on student registration. In the case of bad weather or power failure beyond our control classes may only be made up if an alternate class is available within two weeks of the cancellation.
6) Missed classes will not be re-imbursed unless a doctor's note is issued.
7) A $10.00 rehearsal fee is added to your December payment for onstage rehearsal time for the recital.
8) All students must be properly attired in dance clothes and shoes with their hair tied back or in a bun. Ballet dress code must be strictly adhered to for those students in the Pre-Primary levels and on.
9) Students leaving money or valuables do so at their own risk. We will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items. A lost and found box is located in the change room lobby however any dance shoes found are kept in Angela's office for your perusal if needed.
10) The parents/guardians and/or students will not hold Hoofers Performing Arts or any employee thereof responsible for any injuries sustained while participating in any programs offered.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE HST. PRICING FOR THREE OR MORE CLASSES/WEEK ARE BASED ON A DISCOUNT SYSTEM. PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON CLASS TIMES AND FEES.